Difficulty of Transparency
Difficulty of Transparency by Cris Man
There are many meanings of the word transparency. In the dictionary one definition is see-through. Questions for the viewer: Do you see fabric in this painting? Do you feel like you can potentially see through the fabric in some areas? Do you have areas in your life with which you are having a difficulty of transparency?
- Open Edition Fine Art Canvas Giclee
- Museum Quality Canvas Giclee printed on archival canvas with archival inks
- Archival Giclee Veneer Print Varnish for added protection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered rolled in tube, unstretched
All images available at American Giclee Gallery are authentic fine art reproductions made using the giclee process. Each image is authorized by the artist. They are true to the original in every detail and made with only the finest museum grade archival inks, canvas and coatings. Our giclees will provide years of viewing pleasure.