Giraffe At Dusk by Jon Ciarletta
My first trip to Africa delivered many lasting memories, multitudes of animals, and untamed landscapes, but the sunsets remain most vibrant in my mind. Brilliant pink, orange, red, and purple juxtaposed against a sapphire blue sky blotted with wind scattered cumulonimbus clouds. The incredible sunsets continually evolved until they faded into black. Breathtaking sunsets evoked awe and reminded me of the power and wisdom of our Creator, the intensity of which no photograph can completely capture. On safari, the Professional Hunter was charged with placing the client in close proximity animals, and as dusk arrived the animals became more active and visible, while the sunsets drew ones attention like a magnet. After hours of searching throughout the heat of the day, the magical moments of dusk arrived and viewing activity reached its apex. Those moments of beauty and tranquility in nature were the inspiration behind my paintings.
- Fine Art Paper and Canvas Giclee
- Museum Quality Canvas Giclee printed on archival canvas and papers with archival inks
- Archival Giclee Veneer Print Varnish to cnvas for added protection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered rolled in tube, unstretched