Taking A Five Minute Break
Taking A Five Minute Break by Jon Ciarletta
In response to a request for a “not too scary” Halloween painting, I created the Reaper holding a sickle, back-lit against a full moon. My goal was to present an image typically associated with insidious, ghoulishness in a less frightening manner. The Reaper is leaning against the sickle in a relaxed pose, but still bearing a ghoulish facial expression. It was my hope to present an image that would initially produce a slight shock, but upon reflection would paradoxically appear humorous.
- Fine Art Paper and Canvas Giclee
- Museum Quality Canvas Giclee printed on archival canvas and papers with archival inks
- Archival Giclee Veneer Print Varnish to cnvas for added protection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered rolled in tube, unstretched